People in other words? They are lame, sickly, weak or ridiculous? We need to learn more and more about superiority. Also about changing personality and inferiority

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Harrison Ford, Fighting Scene?

Forget it, it's history. Instead let's have Harrison Ford's quote to stop students from fighting. It's not a scene but perhaps a valuable lesson. In other words, this can prevent war!

"Peace is not the absence of war but the presence of justice," that's what Harrison Ford said about peace once. On another blog I already put this quote as an inspiration to speak before our High School students here in Jakarta, Indonesia, about "Stop being killer! sounds serious? But it's only a fancy. It's only a dream of how to stop students brawls, fighting, killing!

Surely the future of this country is in the hand of the young generation. While currently, what  Indonesian capital citizens, especially Jakartans, occasionally see on the streets are students in anger fight against and even try to kill one another. But since Harrison Ford is not as strong as Indiana Jones anymore, I don't think I need to bring him to school and ask him to tell before these High School students his experience becoming a historical hero. The heyday was over. But we can still see him fighting with quote.

"Being happy is something you have to learn. I often surprise myself by saying "Wow, this is it. I guess I'm happy. I got a home I love. A career that I love. I'm even feeling more and more at peace
with myself." If there's something else to happiness, let me know. I'm ambitious for that, too."

Yes, Mr, Ford, I'm learning to be happy too. But, Watch out! Here they come with swords! Fighting like Indiana Jones and people, can you see, Harrison Ford and I just smile at this. In other words, if only this were fictitious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...